Behind-the-Camera of Photojournalist Nic Coury in Monterey County, California.

February 8, 2009

Golf.

So the annual AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am is amongst us. Credential pick-up and practice rounds start tomorrow and the Celebrity Challenge is Wednesday.

I didn't have a great camera (or more so, didn't know what I was doing) last year, but this year I've been prepping for it a little more. I even have a workstation in the media center at Pebble Beach Lodge to blog and edit from.

Here are a few decent shots (golf pun intended) from last year's ProAm and the First Tee Open (in August).

Mike Weir hits to the 6th green at Pebble Beach during the 2008 Pro Am. (Nikon D50, 18-70 f/3.5-4.5).

Amateur Anna Jang hits out of a bunker at Pebble Beach during the 2008 First Tee Open.  (Nikon D2H, 70-200).

Pro Mike Reid hits a fairway shot on the 6th hole at Pebble Beach during the 2008 First Tee Open. (Nikon D2H, 70-200 f/2.8).


While his caddy holds the flag, pro Tom Watson (right) goes for the 6th hole at Pebble Beach during the 2008 First Tee Open (Nikon D2H, 70-200 f/2.8).

Hopefully much better shots will be had this year by me. 

Man, I miss my D2H...

No comments:

Post a Comment