Behind-the-Camera of Photojournalist Nic Coury in Monterey County, California.

October 6, 2011

Jessica and Patrick Wedding in Soquel.

Jessica and Patrick.

It's always nice when you just nail a photoshoot, especially when it's something like a friend's wedding that you're shooting for them. This was that.

On October 1, I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Jessica's wedding to Patrick at Bargetto Winery in Soquel. It was fun: the weather was great and it was a nice, small wedding of about 100 people.

Even though I brought too much stuff, I shot a majority of it on a 35mm f/1.4 and a 85 f/1.4, which are easily two fantastic lenses from Nikon and my 300 f/2.8 for the ceremony and tight shots. Good equipment makes life easy.

Here's a few of my favorites.










1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Nic! They really capture the fun of the day.

    ReplyDelete