Behind-the-Camera of Photojournalist Nic Coury in Monterey County, California.

August 11, 2012

Published Work From The 2012 US Moto Grand Prix

Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo during Saturday's qualifying practice where he smashed the circuit record twice in the last 5 minutes of the session.

I had some photos from the 2012 Red Bull U.S. Moto Grand Prix at Laguna Seca published around.

Firstly, Cycle World magazine used a few of my AMA photos of Josh Hayes on their website.

Secondly, Specialized Bicycles ran a few photos of Yamaha's Ben Spies for their sponsoring website.

Finally, I wrote a review on a new Nikon doubler lens teleconverter for The Photo Brigade website, which will bring a lot of people to my website.

I'm off to Indianapolis next week for the next round of the MotoGP World Championship...

No comments:

Post a Comment