Behind-the-Camera of Photojournalist Nic Coury in Monterey County, California.

December 29, 2013

Multimedia in 2013

Other than photos, I produced some cool video projects in 2013. Here are a few.

My friend from high school, Alissa Bell, runs a really neat business printing stuff on letter press.


Alissa Bell Press from Nic Coury on Vimeo.


In April, I had the honor to help promote equality in professional mountain biking.


Equal Prize Money in Professional Cycling from Nic Coury on Vimeo.


In January, I shot a really cool music piece on a local 60s garage rock band.


The Tomb Weavers from Nic Coury on Vimeo.


I also shot lots of videos pieces for work, including a really cool friend of mine who's an artist.



People I Know: "Serial" Artist Ed Leeper from Nic Coury on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment